Happy Sunday Entrepreneur Friends!
I wanted to ask you a simple, yet difficult, question. Who are you?
I know you’re like well… what do you mean? Is that a trick question?
As a business owner, what is your business identity? What is your brand message?
In the pas,t I personally found it hard to narrow down my niche and really target my market. I was a business owner trying to appeal to everyone. After doing more research, taking classes, and really just educating myself I learned that I really didn’t know my target audience after all. It us impossible to try to cater and appeal to everyone because your message will become watered down.
Here are 5 key elements to help you become aware of who you are as a brand:
- Become aware of who you are as a business owner (Brand yourself by finding out what you’re most passionate about)
- Work on your internet presence (Do your social media platforms correspond with your brand message)
- Research your target audience (Who needs what your offering)
- What is your brand message to the people (A clear, concise message)
- Narrow down your niche (Everyone is not your customer)
Why do most people fail:
- Information overload
- No focus
- Wrong Niche
- Wrong product
- Trying to sell to everyone
- No proper business planning
- No budgeting
- No training
- No personal development
- Trying to sell to broke people
- Research and write down your clear brand message for your business.
- Create a blog and create your “About Me” page.
- Share your new blog and “About Me” page to your entrepreneur friends on Facebook
- I look forward to meeting you on Facebook and reading about you on your blog.